Question
Posted by: Assignment | 2005/07/19

abortion ,after how many weeks

after how many weeks can a person have an abortion, is it ever too early to have one. lets say at 5 weeks pregnant. is it true that you have to wait until 8 weeks, if so why.

As soon as the pregnany is confirmed, an abortion can be done. It might be too early to confirm a pregnancy at 5 weeks.

2
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/19

any-time up untill 6weeks is concidered a normal abortion, . the sooner the better, if that is your only option.

Reply to karin
Posted by: SLC | 2005/07/19

I think you can have an abortion up until about 16 weeks although I would think the earlier the better.

Why not rather consider adoption? There are so many people out there that desperately want a child.

Reply to SLC