Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2008/01/28

Abortion

Hi Everyone

Apart from going to a medical center and do a surgical abortion, is the a pill i can buy to terminated an ealry pregnacy medical, its only been two weeks.

Thanx

Abortions have to be supervised by trained medical staff. You cannot buy pills over the counter.

3
Posted by: Other N | 2008/01/28

Please dont use the same initial as me,people might think its me,and i`m not so agressive as this N above!

Reply to Other N
Posted by: Lulu | 2008/01/28

I am sorry about your thoughts Cindy. I 'm glad you haven't done it, I would advise you not to do it. I did one last yr Dec and I feel empty physically and emotionally. I was overpowered by fear of the unknown (being a single parent). I wish I did not do it. I don't know your reasons but believe me there are always other options apart from abortion. Please do not proceed with your thought into action, it is not worth all the pain and emotional guilt.

Reply to Lulu
Posted by: N | 2008/01/28

Cindy, were you raped or something? Why do you have to kill that innocent child. Even if it's two weeks it's still an innocent human being, you should have protected yourself. I am sure if there were complications your dr would have advised you. Even at schools children are taught of contraceptives and condoms. What is wrong with you?????

Reply to N