Question
Posted by: kb | 2007/08/16

abortion

i'm having problems i did arbotion in 2005 and it was not profesional now i'm encounting some problems it affected my righten side on my womb i have difficulyties my bladder no longer respond when the is urine i must go immediately to the toilet because i feel dizzy and i dont know weather my tubes are blocked or what,last year i went to a gyna and he said my womb is fine but somet\imes i blled internally i'm scared that they might remove my womb and won't be able to get pregnant.i dont smoke buit if i want to relive myself i take cigarret so that i can find it easier to go and relieve myself,this thing have even affected my throat there is something on my throat,my tummy is always full as if there are things in my tummy and i feel a sharp pain on my leften ovary.do you think my tubes are blocked or what and when i go to the gyna what must i tell him/her i'm now 23 years of age

If there were complications from the abortion, you could have developed an infection which can cause pain and blocked tubes. This can only be established with further tests. It may be that your doctor thought that you had endometriosis. This can also cause pain. When you see your doctor, just describe your symptoms as you have done here.

6
Posted by: gk | 2007/08/17

KG I agree with you, 100 % i second you my dear, let them suffer.

Reply to gk
Posted by: New | 2007/08/16

Did u go for a D&C or crape, where they clean u up of whats left from the abortion. I also had one at the gov. clinic and had almost the same complications. I went to the DR and he cleaned me properly.
I know what u going through, its even worse having bitches, I mean witches, like KG judge you for the situation.

LOL

Reply to New
Posted by: KIMMI | 2007/08/16

HA KG DO U LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE AND THATS WHY UR TROWING STONES,WOTS UR PROBLEM.PEOPLE HAVE ABORTIONS NOT ONLY BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT THE BABY.GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN.SHE WAS ONLY 20 WHEN SHE FELL PREGNANT AND BY GOD THATS A LOT TO DEAL WITH...THIS SITE IS HERE TO OFFER SUPPORT AND ADVICE......SO KG THEE WITHOUT SINS CAST THE FIRST STONE

Reply to KIMMI
Posted by: Sasa | 2007/08/16

KG who the hell do you think you are to judge her? You have no right at all to judge her or anyone else. I am sure and positive that you also have your own mistakes that you have done in your past life.You are just talking like this cause you are not in her shoes. So you must learn to mind your own business, or you must just stop reading other peoples questions caue i think they dont concern you anyway.

Reply to Sasa
Posted by: mm | 2007/08/16

It's people like you KG That disgust me . Instead of being symphathatic and giving proper advice you start saying horrible things and judge people. Rather keep your comments to yourself if you dont have any positive things to say KB or to any one else for that matter who visits this site seeking advice ...

I'm sure comments like these are the last things they want to hear about.

Kb I'm also having terrible pains in the same area. Ive made a booking to see my gynae in a weeks time and i suggest you do the same .

Good luck ......

Reply to mm
Posted by: kg | 2007/08/16

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND .It's PAY back time sister .what the hell were you thinking having an unprofessional abortion ?? are you stupid ??it's bad enough that you have to deal with the fact that you had an abortion but also the fact that you cant have kids ??I GUESS YOU DESERVE IT .TO ALL the women who are contemplating an abrtion read this and maybe you wiil be saved .

Reply to kg