Question
Posted by: Nivu | 2007/08/13

Abortion

i had a termination almost 9 weeks ago. about five weeks after that i had something that seemed like a period so i started taking the pill. i never bled after taking the pill. i had been with my husband before that and we used protection. what is happening? i'm seeing the clinic this saturday but i'm just anxious

You should exclude a pregnancy. If the pregnancy test is negative, give it another month. It may just be a delay due to changes in hormones.

7
Posted by: Angry | 2007/08/15

Hi Kay
I have accepted that God had other plans for my angel i do miss him and i do ache for him but i also believe that my baby had to come here to teach me the value of life and love and all sorts that is why i am angry that ppl go for abortions out of convenience. Sorry to ask you but why did you loose your baby? And many congrats on the new little one. I am sure that baby would be special in so many ways to you!

Reply to Angry
Posted by: kay | 2007/08/14

Hi Angry, Please allow yourself to heal otherwise you be frustrated. I also lost my baby boy at 7 months and I really would have done anything to keep him but God took his soul. I accepted that he had gone and that was it. Please heal and try again for another one when you are emotionally ready. I am 20 weeks preg now and looking forward to this one Im carrying. Please find strength in God.

Reply to kay
Posted by: ANGRY | 2007/08/14

Well what can i say? I don't know why you had the abortion if it was cause you or your babies lifes were at risk i can understand. But if you did it cause it was an easy way out then i get FURIOUS. Why does it happen that ppl that doesn't want babies and KILL them have strings of them and ppl that would love to have a baby can't have them? I recently lost my baby boy he was stillborn and i LOVED him with all my heart and i would have done everything in my power to show him love every day but instead he was taken away from me and a loving home for what? Nivu i am sorry you felt the need to get rid of your child maybe finances and worries drove you to do it or maybe you were scared to loose your husband or whatever the reason but there is no reason. i am not judging you i am just curious to know why on earth is abortion so easy to do but accepting a stillborn is so hard? And then i have the question who gave us the right to decide over live and death of a fetus(baby) but we can't have the power to make our dead baby (that's taken against our will and desires) live? Nivu i sure as hell hope you don't ever come into the situation where you have to make a desission like that again. I know it was probably hard for you but there is things like adoptions. My heart is broken to think my baby dies of natural causes and your died cause you decided

Reply to ANGRY
Posted by: Pamela | 2007/08/14

no

I havent accused you of anything nor have i judged you but want you to rallise that its still too early n=and the time will come when this will haunt you,

sorry for the poor response even though its true.
you will be anxious that you had abortion and it will never slip your mind and you will feel guilty its conscience,

next time dont do something you might regret,

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Samy | 2007/08/14

For Nivu. Dont worry about all these funny comments. These people act as if they are not human, one day they will understand when they are in the same situation. They should not be so quick to judge when they dont even know your situation. I think your body is just adjusting to going back from pregnancy to normal. I dont think you could be pregnant again, especially after you said you used protection. One thing to remember though is that a woman is very fertile after an abortion, so need to take care of not falling preg right after.

Reply to Samy
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/08/14

i'm sorry Pamela but that is uncalled for.

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: Pamela | 2007/08/14

the only thing that makes you anxious is that you killed an unborn baby, god's gift.

Reply to Pamela