Question
Posted by: Fred | 2007/07/25

ABORTION

I would like to know after one dad an abortion, how long must it take before one can be intimate again. I broke up with my boyfriend & had to do abortion because I was pregnant. Now I got another boyfriend. We have seen each other before & now we back together & we getting married soon. I want to know how long must I wait before I can sleep with him. Will this hurt him?

About two weeks or until the bleeding stops.

1
Posted by: frod | 2007/07/25

you are lying, you are confused and need to sit down forget marriage, deal with killing an innocent human being then you will start dating and go on with life, you have just broken up, had abortion and still think of being intimate, dont you think its too soo,

take it easy woman,

Reply to frod