Question
Posted by: rae | 2007/06/19

abortion

what can i do am about 18weeks pregnant where can i get a abortion done in minimal time and what are the procedures

At 18 weeks, you would only be able to have an abortion if two doctors agreed that there were good reasons. Your best bet would be to go to your nearest state hospital, but the chances are slim at this late stage.

8
Posted by: Shelley | 2007/06/20

Wow Prominent.. you sure have a high opinion of yourself! As a christian.. ask yourself - is that how God or Jesus would have responded to rae? I don't think so..

Reply to Shelley
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/20

As far as I know you need a medical reason to abort after 12 weeks. 18 weeks is too far already to abort.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Mary | 2007/06/20

Mary
Message:
I think you should call the local clinic in your area,if you are in cape town there is a place called mary stoppes, they are pretty good in assisting you. As far as i know you can have an abortion at 3months it will be more expensive tho.

Dear Prominent
I believe that if you feel that you want an abortion due to what ever reason rather do it. I also agree with you when you say a baby deserves to be loved. So if you know that you are not gonna be able to give your baby your all then that will only harm your baby.

Good luck with making up your mind. I can imagine that it is not a easy decision.

Here is a post by Gynae doc
Subject:
Posted by: Gynaedoc
Message:
Yes it is possible. Possible complications include bleeding, infections and damage to the uterus. These are rare if the abortion is done by a medical person. If the procedure is uncomplicated, there would be no effects on your body. The psychological effects would depend on your feelings and attitude.

Date: 18/6/2007

Reply to Mary
Posted by: prominent | 2007/06/19

SHE WANTS TO MURDER, she is the only one who will be left with the scars, you will keep on encouraging people that its only right on their part to have abortion, that is not a good advice, the truth always hurts, Y cant you just be honest with the lady.

Reply to prominent
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2007/06/19

Why not put the baby up for adoption. Go to the fertility site and read on every person who WANTS a child.

Surely if you can cope the 9 months give this baby a home filled with love and hope.

If you decide to terminate I pray you have searched deep so that you do not suffere remorse and guilt for the rest of your life.

I pray God guides you to make the correct decision.

Take care and God be with you.

XXXXX

Reply to Tinkerbell
Posted by: mom24 | 2007/06/19

re: Prominent and Rae.

Prominent, in future please try to control your emotions. Rae did not want your so called lecture on opening /closing legs.

Rae, I just hope you know what you are letting yourself into Love! Be 100% sure that this is what you want and know that you will be able to leave with it. This kind ,sort of issues you should directly consalt Gynae.

Advise: It is within an idivual / woman to decide if she wants to carry her child for nine months and be resposible for her action. at the end of the day is your choice if you still wanna be a mother to that innocent child and embrace God ' s blessings.

Good luck.
Mom24

Reply to mom24

Judge ye not, Lest ye be judged, Prominent...

Posted by: prominent | 2007/06/19

you already know the precedure, you should have thought about it when you opened your legs,

I woukldnt be surprised if something goes wrong in your wonb and not have children in future,

then you will look back and say you shouldnt have,

you people Y dont you learn from responses of people who regret having killed their kids,

look at all the past abortion posts and read all the responses, you will get some sense of reality that AIDS kills in your thick head,

YOU ARE A MURDERER.

DONT BOTHER PRAYING BECAUSE WHEN YOU SIN WILL FULLY THEN THERE IS NO SACRIFICE FOR SINS LEFT,

IF YOU ARE INSURE READ ROMANS.

Reply to prominent