Question

ABORTION

Could sum1 please tell me when the medical abortion was posted cause I would like to read your opinions as I am considering having 1.

Anon I am not sure what you mean by "posted".

11
Posted by: Amber | 2007/06/18

hello anon
i am currently 8 weeks pregnant and it took me 7 years to fall pregnant , i have had tumours and cysts and i believe God gives you babies for a reason. As soon as conception takes place ,there is a little life already. How far are you .
God will not give you something you cannot handle. Have the baby and rather give it up for adoption.
Take it easy and i hope all works out for you. Im here if you need a shoulder .
love Amber

Reply to Amber

First of all, a nickname is not the issue here. It's about you wanting to murder. I see my self as mature that is why murdering has never and will never cross my mind. And for the record, I get satisfied entirely. And as kim said, you will definitely burn.

Murderer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe how mean people can be. I also do not believe that abortion is the way to go but who are you people to pass judgement on someone else, especially if you are a Christian - GOD himself teaches us that we should not judge others. One day you all will do something that is not consider to be correct by your peers, I pray that you do not receive the same judgement that you are passing here.

Posted by: Kym | 2007/06/15

Firstly a medical abortions I understand it is natural (miscarriage).

I dont agree with abortion except in the case of rape or were the mothers life or babies life is in danger. If you play with fire then deal with the consequences if you get burnt.

Reply to Kym
Posted by: Saved | 2007/06/15

Well, i've personally been down the same route.I actually went to the abortion clinic, but Jesus saved me in the nick of time me and showed me how much He loves and cares for me and my unborn baby. I then decided for adoption and God saw me through it. Ladies, there are other options out there besides becoming the murderer of your child. Just seek God and He will guide you.

God Bless

Reply to Saved
Posted by: Un-original Landa | 2007/06/15

Good grief, what is it with you people.....who gives you the right to play God. "The other Dee" if you feel you had to have an abortion then screw everybody else, it's your decision based on YOUR circumstances, none of these narrow minded schmuks know what YOUR circumstances are......I hate it when people are so judgemental, like they never do anything "wrong". Obviously, if you use abortion as a matter of birth control, then that is wrong but if it isn't then I agree with you. This is such a contraversial subject and everybody has their own conclusions but nobody has the right to try to pass their opinions onto another.
All the best and I hope that you do not have too much pain, both mentally and physically.

Reply to Un-original Landa
Posted by: the other dee | 2007/06/15

shame man, clearly you dont get any....you couldnt even come up with a nick name. Dont worry, one day you will grow up and be a realy person.

Reply to the other dee

Don't get all worked out on us cause you shouldn't open your legs then if you know you are not using protection.

Murderer!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: The other Dee | 2007/06/15

Why is everyone freaking out about the abortion? I needed to have it because I have two children already and one of my children is going through chemo and its going to take quite a few years to get over the full treatment. i have no problem with abortion provided it is done early enough. Attitudes like the yours (people anti abortion) get women killed all over the world. Wake up! Dont judge people, you dont know what is happening in their lives, for goodness sake. I know there are people who would do anything to have children but that is like saying I should finish all my food because there are people starving elsewhere - wierd!
Sorry real dee, I will call myself the "other dee".
Thanks for hearing me out. I will be going for my check up today and if the second lot of pills hasnt helped then I will need to have the surgical abortion.

Reply to The other Dee

I hope that something will go wrong, because that is murder. People are longing for kids you know.

Posted by: Saved | 2007/06/14

Hi Anon,

Would just like to know why you would be considering a medical abortion?

Reply to Saved