Question
Posted by: Lilly | 2007/05/08

Abortion

Hi ladies,
There are some many woman who go for abortions, in my opinion too many!
Would you encourage someone to go for an abortion?
Would you give someone info on where to go for an abortion?
I wont beacause I believe that every child is a gift from God!

Expert ImageForumArchive

It all depends on what the situation is.

3
Posted by: S-p | 2007/05/08

Personally agree with Www, I am definately not in favour of it, but believe in the right to make ones own decisions & choices ... so each to their own. The person really does need professional guidance before making such a huge decision!

Reply to S-p
Posted by: www | 2007/05/08

Even though I may not agree with abortion, it is not my place to judge either - that job is God's alone. So if I had information I would share it. But I would NEVER try to convince someone to do it if they didn't decide to do so on their own. I would probably try to convince the person to go for councelling first.

Reply to www
Posted by: 1st timer | 2007/05/08

If I get raped by a criminal or anyone for that matter I would go for an abortion - but only then!! I really do not want a criminals child.

Reply to 1st timer