Question
Posted by: Pokky | 2007/04/13

Abortion

I'm 32, have a one year old. I'm 6weeks pregnant. We don't want to keep the baby but have no idea how to go about with the arbotion process. Do you perhaps have a number we can contact?

Thanks.

Try a Marie-Stopes clinic. The number should be in the phone book.

2
Posted by: been there | 2007/04/20

I don't want to decide/ influence your decision but I do want to exchange my experience with you. I fell pregnant last year & at that time my daughter was 4.Decided I can't have another baby as I am a single mom & didn't want to get married because I was pregnant.I had a fear that my boyfreind would walk out on me as this happend the first time around.We are still together at this stage. I went and had the abortion, what a loss & terrible experience. I still have nightmares, I was close to becomming a alcoholic, I still long & cry for my baby on a daily basis. I dream about the baby constantly. I did not only fail God & myself but most importantly I failed my child of life. Whatever you do decide to do think it over more than a couple of times. The reasons may seem fair at this time but once the job is done you might realise it was a wrong & a unbearable decision to live with.Please think it over & remember a child is a gift from God & he has a better plan for you and that baby even though it might not seem that way now. Good luck

Reply to been there
Posted by: Been thro it too | 2007/04/14

Dont go through with abortion. I know that this is a diifficult time for you, but a few months down the line, once you feel your baby kick, you will know that you made the right decision. Jesus loves you

Reply to Been thro it too