Question
Posted by: annon | 2007/03/26

abortion

dear gynae

i had an abortion in december 2006 just wanted to find out if i would fall pregenant again will i be able to concieve.

annon

Unless there were complications, there is no reason why you should not conceive.

2
Posted by: Lian | 2007/03/26

You should be able to conceive again. However the are other factors whch will play a role like if you've had other abortions, if there were complications etc. It could also take your body up to 6 months to recover.

If you don't want to conceive, then please take precautions. I am not pro abortion, and I don't claim to know your reasons for doing it, but one mistake is understandable but making the same mistake over and over.....there is no conceivable reason for this.

Maybe see your gynae for a check up if you are concerned about something.

Hope this helps.

Reply to Lian
Posted by: Lou | 2007/03/26

If you fall pregnant again then you will have conceived. As to whether you deserve to remains to be seen

Reply to Lou