Question
Posted by: Ek | 2007/03/19

Abortion

Do i have to pay cash or can i pay with my medical aid if i wanna get an abortion?

Check with your medical aid if they will pay.

12
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/14

Wow!!!!! Scary how people will make you feel so small, just because she asked she has to be crucified!?!? my gosh...just because other people can't have kids now she must pay for that!!!!! It is very easy to be a spectator and have an opinion when you are not in their shoes. Her body her choice you all made your choices why should she be shunt by making hers, you all have skeletons in your closets so instead of throwing your opinion around when not needed you best deal with them #your skeletons#. I believe the question was "Do i have to pay cash or can i pay with my medical aid if i wanna get an abortion" not "bombard me with your opinions on whether or not should I have the baby"......for all you know she might just be doing research for a school assignment or something. miss I am a pregnant teen and never thought of an abortion.....really and you have the guts to write that #teen and Pregnant, are we running out of things to be proud of now!?!?!#......Bella and Betal stop hating and go suck on something I don't think you even remember what sex is

Posted by: Personal | 2007/03/20

I have two kids, 8 and 2,

I had them by choice not by obligation or fear of guilt or whatever you want to call it.

Reply to Personal
Posted by: mimi | 2007/03/19

I am sure that you have a very good reason to have an abortion.
But this is not really a need. I am a pregnant teen and I never even thought about having a abortion why can other people concider it so easy. I am not judging you but if I could work and support my pregnancy why cant you.

That is a litthe life inside of you and trust me you will be missing out on alot if you go for an abortion now. The little kicks and movements and even the hartburn is worth it for me .PLEASE thonk if this is really what you want and if you really ant to kill that precious little thing

Reply to mimi
Posted by: Annies | 2007/03/19

Ons weet nie wat haar omstandighede is nie, maar ek stem saam met Bella. As jy seks het moet jy die verantwoordelikhede vat wat daarmee saam kom. As jy nie volwasse genoeg of finansieël sterk genoeg is om 'n kind groot te maak nie sorg dat jy voorbehoeding gebruik. Dit is deesdae baie maklik om te sorg dat jy nie swanger raak nie. Al waarvoor ons kan bid is dat indien jy wel voortgaan met die aborsie jy jou les geleer het. Maak doodseker dat dit is wat jy wil doen en gaan praat eers met 'n berader of maatskaplike werker wat jou al die nodige inligting kan gee. Dit is iets waarmee jy sal moet leef vir die res van jou lewe en wat emosioneel 'n groot invloed op jou kan hê as jy nie seker is jy maak die regte besluit nie. Alle sterkte met wat jy ook al besluit.

Reply to Annies
Posted by: Bella | 2007/03/19

Hi Personal.

Do you have kids? What would you do if your daughter keeps herself busy with things that are meant for adults, but then she is not adult or mature enough or educated enough to handle it like an adult. There are things that are meant for kids, because that is what they can deal with at that particular moment in their lives and then their are things that are meant for adults, because we adults know that if we want to engage in sex and we do not want to get pregnant, we use condoms or birthcontrol. We are also adult enough to know that if we want to do adult things and something does go wrong, that we are adult and mature enough to deal with the concequenses.

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Personal | 2007/03/19

The choice to have a child or not to ultimately lies with EK, so however each one of us feels about abortion does not matter.

Being judgemental and laying a guilt trip on her about " other people not being able to have kids".
If for whatever reason you feel you cant be a parent. whether because you know you are not ready financially, emotionally or you wont be able to provide this child with nothing but the best all the time then dont have the child.

Nothing is more painful than having a child you never wanted, and cant bring yourself to love. Giving the child away as well is just as hard and just as painful to leave people alone to make their own decision instead of imposing our thoughts and our everything else on them.

I am pro choice and am proud to say that. I am sick of seing women in maitenace courts cause they have more than they can cope with, I am sick of looking at women standing in line to get a stupid R170, I am sick of society expecting women to be survivors and "miss do it all", I am sick of this emotional blackmail of "oh but she cant have kids, consider yourself lucky".

Some women are just not good mother abd why bring a child into this world only to give them away, or to scar them the rest of their lives with you inability to be mom.
We all have reasons why we do the things we do, so lay off,

Her choice

Reply to Personal
Posted by: J | 2007/03/19

You don't know enough about this poor woman to judge her.

Reply to J
Posted by: Pupu | 2007/03/19

Oh dear girl why are you doing this to an innocent soul, dont you have a heart, out there people wish have kids but are unable to, some other day u will wish u never aborted, and by then it will be too late mark my words

Reply to Pupu
Posted by: Personal | 2007/03/19

I think Bella and Betal should really shut up. If abortion makes you upset then dont click on links with the word abortion.

People write to this forum, not because they are bored or because they thinks it would be a fun thing to do,
They need advise and not judgement, what makes the both of you such better people than EK or any other lady who needs assistance.

Ek, some practices take medical aid, so if you are sure of your decision and believe it is your only option, please consult a good practise or Marie Stopes and I am sure they will help you. This is not an easy period so surround yourself with people that really matter to you,

excuse my language but f****** everything else, it is your life, your choice, your decision, Betal and Bella wont be there to help you raise this baby, if you are sure this is the best decision for you then talk to the right people, talk to your partner

Reply to Personal
Posted by: Betal | 2007/03/19

Thanks Bella tell them, I dont think they realise that they are killing and hurting unborns dur to their careless ness,
THESE BABIES ALSO FEEL PAIN AND JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE BABY IT STILL IS HUMAN WITH A HEART BEAT.

Reply to Betal
Posted by: Bella | 2007/03/19

Come to me so I can smack your ass. You people should not get an easy way out like getting rid of a pregnancy. You could be 'adult' enough to have sex, you should be 'adult' enough to take precaution and to make sure you DO NOT GET PREGNANT. I feel ashamed that I have to raise my kids in a place like this. Everything I teach them at home gets poluted with c**p like this.

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Betal | 2007/03/19

why do people think of abortion as if it is a piece of cake?
is it so free thinking that people often use abortion as contraceptive,

were you not thinking that if a woman has sex there is a possibility of pregnancy? and diseases?

YOU CAN USE MEDICAL AID BUT RATHER SAVE IT FOR OTHER THINGS, FUNDS GET FINISHED SOMETIMES AND ITS BETTER TO DO IT AT THE PUBLIC CLINIC AND USE MEDICAL AID AFTERWARDS.
If you have periods and big enough to listen and read the news then you know that after the sperms go inside the vagina the man and the woman can have a baby.

we should have the pregnancy site so that we teach people like we teaching kids that if they have sex there is a possibility of pregnancy and if you take certain medication or forget the pill you can fall pregnant,

Reply to Betal