Question
Posted by: M | 2007/03/16

Abortion

I am 13 weeks pregnant,i have a hard time decideding what 2 do.But i can't have this baby.And i don't mean 2 b rude or i'm not yelling at any1,but i don't need anybody's judgement. I can't have this child,the baby's father i dated 4 a year, just 2 find out,that he is married.He neva told me,i did my own research after a couple of things didn't add up.

I have 2 go to hospital 2 get the abortion but i don't want 2,that is why i want 2 get the pill rather. Where do i get a pill like this,at a clinic, a pharmacy, or do i have to go to hospital? And how much does it cost?If anyone knows,please respond

You cannot just take a pill to have an abortion. It has to be done under supervision of a doctor. Either go to a hospital or Marie-Stopes clinic.

4
Posted by: dolp | 2007/03/17

You can go to any family planing clinic or abortion clinic and it would cost you about a R1000 for the pill.

Please think before you do this. I also had an abotion with the pill in December and now i'm left with this feeling of being a total mess.

If you think it may not effect you, you are so wrong. I thaugh it would have been nothing cause i was only 4 weeks but i feel so bad about what i did.

I can't forgive myself for killing that little baby.... Do you know that your little baby in you has a hear beat? They did not tell me that... i only found it out later.

What you are about to to is wrong and you will have to live with that for the rest of your life... It is a quick fix but will bring you other problems later.

Think before you do this please, I wish i could trade place with you and that it could be me that is pregnant but i can't.

I was scared of losing my boyfriend and that's why i did it but relize now that it was the biggest mistake of my life

Think about it before you mess up your life aswell.

Reply to dolp
Posted by: Bella | 2007/03/16

OK, you don't want people's judgement, but let me ask you this. You had sex, unprotected sex, and now you want to get rid of it. Ja ok, the father is married, he decieved you etc etc. I am sorry that you had to go through that, nobody deserves to be treated like that.

Friends of mine are in the process of adopting a baby girl. She is 9 weeks old and has been with them for 6 days. They are in their late 20 and are unable to have children of their own. I cannot tell you how many artificial insaminations they have gone through, and needless to say it fails every time. I went to meet this little bundle the other night and I can honestly say it has been years since I saw my friends so completely happy. The smiles on their faces, the stars in their eyes. That baby, as tiny as she is, has filled a gap in their lives that nothing else could have.

Please consider giving the baby up for adoption so that that baby can do for another childless couple what 'x' has done for my friends.

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Kabs | 2007/03/16

The choice is yours, it's up to you to decide what you wish to do.

There is a place called Marie Stopes where the pill is available, for roughly R1450.

Or consult a doc for more info.

Good luck, make the right choice which suits you

Reply to Kabs
Posted by: tweety | 2007/03/16

You don't give a reason why you can't have this wonderful gift that God blessed you with! Is it just because the father is married? didn't you read the posting to all moms considering abortion? maybe you should read it a couple of times and then you will realize that with God by your side anything is possible!! If you really don't want this baby why don't you give it up for adoption to parents that would give anything for a bundle of joy like you are expecting? You don't know how previlidge you are to be able to experience something as amazing as this! I do believe along with alot of other people that things happen for a reason and i can tell you now that God has a plan with this little baby you are carrying so why would you want to kill a living baby?

Reply to tweety