Question
Posted by: Zella | 2007/03/02

abortion

Hi.

I'm a 19 year old female. Last year I went for an abortion and bled for a month afterwards. Since then I've been bleeding after sex. I'm woried. Is something wrong with me? Is it serious. What is wrong and what should I do?

It could be a problem with the cervix. You should see your doctor for an assessment.

3
Posted by: No Realy!! | 2007/03/04

What's wrong is that you are ONLY 19. You have had an abortion and didn't learn your lesson, because you are still having sex.

You realy had sex, you realy went for an abortion and yes, you realy have to see a gynea. Maybe he can slap some sence into you.

Reply to No Realy!!
Posted by: zella | 2007/03/02

Do you think that taking contraceptives will stop the bleeding or do i really have to go see a gynae?

Reply to zella
Posted by: reply | 2007/03/02

go see a gynae

Reply to reply