Question
Posted by: t | 2005/11/19

abortion

I RECENTLY HAD AN ABORTION & I'D LOVE TO KNOW IF IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY THAT I MIGHT STIL BE PREGNENT.

I agree with Bb.

2
Posted by: Sammie | 2005/11/21

As jy swanger was met 'n tweeling, is daar 'n goeie kans dat die dokter wat die aborsie gedoen het, nie die ander een kon raaksien nie. So doen miskien 'n HPT oor 2 weke....

Reply to Sammie
Posted by: Bb | 2005/11/19

There is a possibility, albeit very small. It does take some time for symptoms such as sore breasts etc to pass even though the abortion was successful. If the procedure was done after 6 weeks, chances are that you are definately not still pregnant. A check up / scan would put your mind at ease if you are concerned about it.

Reply to Bb