Question
Posted by: mums | 2004/11/23

abortion

if u terminate pregnancy more than twice is it possible that u will never concieve again.

Unless you have had a complication such as infections, you should be able to conceive. Cervical incompetence does occur in some women, depending on the timing of the abortion and this can cause miscarriages.

4
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/23

I've heard about the abortion being the standard thing in Russia with girls getting done 8-9 abortions in their lifetime, but as you said, they end up with only one child, and many of the woman in Russia, will suffer from cervix cancer later in their life.

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: Elizabeth | 2004/11/23

If you terminate a pregnancy more than twice, it is possible that you may end up with an incompetent cervix and be unable to carry a baby to term.

The problems are more likely to be serious if the pregnancies were terminated beyond the first trimester.

Abortion is a standard means of contraception in Russia, but most women only have one child there.

Reply to Elizabeth
Posted by: Lee | 2004/11/23

Ditto to the above

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Nuffing | 2004/11/23

I am normally suportive of the abortion questions but I am sorry my answer here has to be:

If you terminate a pregnancy more than twice, I HOPE you will never conceive again....

Once can be put down to a mistake, more than that is simply inexcusable. IMO.

Reply to Nuffing