Question
Posted by: JD | 2004/10/15

Abortion

hi please help
there is a friend of mine who wants to have an abortion and i am trying sooo hard to stop her, can u please give me a website that i can go onto so that i can tell her the consequences of having an abortion,,,,,,,, please help i need to stop her immediately

The choice ultimately rests with your friend. A google search shold turn up a few sites.

5
Posted by: LISA | 2004/10/16

It is much harder to give up a baby for adoption that it is to have an abortion. A person who has had to give a baby up for an adoption, in my view, has very little hope of ever being able to lead a normal life again. I honestly believe they will be traumatized and emotionally crippled for the rest of their lives. I wouldn't wish that kind of pain on my worst enemy, let alone my friend.

Besides, JD's friend may not want her family and / or employers to know that she is pregnant and, therefore, may not want to go through with the pregnancy.

I do know the consequences of abortion. I have been there myself. I had a 2nd trimester abortion and I honestly believe it is a much easier to road to travel. For me it was definitely the right choice, as I would never be able to carry a baby to term and then give it up for adoption.

Reply to LISA
Posted by: MICHEAL | 2004/10/15

LISA
How can u discourage somebody from stopping a friend from doing abortion?Do u know the consequences of abortion?am asking u even if is her body ,u don't need to encourage abortion mind u,there are thousand and one couple that wants to adopt a baby.is a good option to adopt and not to terminate
care!

Reply to MICHEAL
Posted by: Lisa | 2004/10/15

You should not be trying to stop her. It is her constitutional right to have an abortion. And it is her body, not yours.

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: JJ | 2004/10/15

You can also let your friend read 20495 on this site it is all about ABORTION.

Hope it helps.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/10/15

Hi JD

You can go to abortiontruth dot com. Very sensitive site.

Reply to Marlene