Question
Posted by: problem | 2004/10/13

ABORTION!!!

Hey Gynae Doc, i am very sorry to everyone here but i have to brig up the topic on ABORTION!

Please tell me if an abortion needs to be done what is needed? i am 19, does my boyfriend have to sign? is the decision not mine???

The decision is entirely yours. Your boyfriend does not have to sign.

7
Posted by: READ BELOW :) | 2004/10/14

HI, I know you are young.. but just think carefully ...

Your life will never ever be the same if you go ahead with this!
One day when you are about to get married and later on wanting to start a family you you always be HAUNTED by the feeling of a child you killed...it is serious...

There are options you have, can give it up for adoption, or have this child God has given to you and learn to make your life work for you. A child is a blessing not a curse... its your fault for sleeping with your boyfreind not this innocent childs and please remeber there is a reason this happened and for this child to live! You will get the support you need and you arent the only 19 yr old to be pregnant.

Think carefully cause even if you go ahead with it, there will never be a day that goes by that you will be free of guilt

Just think what if your mother had dedided to abort you?

Reply to READ BELOW :)
Posted by: VV | 2004/10/14

Kk

Let her be!! This is her decision to make and her's alone, cause she will live with the consequences. Scaring tactics should not be used. problem you should go to the mary stopes clinic, just look in the phone book. They will counsel you before you need to make a decision. Good luck!.

Reply to VV
Posted by: kk | 2004/10/14

give me your e-mail adress would like to send you a thing about aborsions before you decide. So that you can see what really happens and how it looks like. It is very graphic but you might think twice about it.

Reply to kk
Posted by: Francis | 2004/10/14

You don't need your parent's permission nor your boyfriend. Go to a clinic and ask them for advice and where you can go to get an abortion done. Just talk to someone first before doing this otherwise you will never forgive yourself.

Found out everything about abortion and the way they do it. It is a big decision and only you can make that decision. Don't go to a backstreet "abortion" clinic please....

Reply to Francis
Posted by: Leanne | 2004/10/13

You will need your parents' permission, I think, seeing that you are under the age of 21 years.

Reply to Leanne
Posted by: problem | 2004/10/13

10 weeks

Reply to problem
Posted by: Angie2 | 2004/10/13

How far along are you?

Reply to Angie2