Question
Posted by: problem | 2004/10/13

ABORTION!

Hey Cyber Doc, i am very sorry to everyone here but i have to brig up the topic on ABORTION!

Please tell me if an abortion needs to be done what is needed? i am 19, does my boyfriend have to sign? is the decision not mine???

Problem, legally speaking I think that you don’t need your boyfriend’s signature. Morally speaking I don’t think that you have a choice but to get him involved. It is as much his bay as yours and you should make the decision together. Make sure you know what you’re doing as you will have to live with your decision for the rest of your life – whether you keep the baby or not. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Solution | 2004/10/14

Hi there,

I cannot image why you feel you need an abortion. You can lead a happy, productive and successful life with a baby. Whatever has brough you to thinking that an abortion is the solution, can be solved. Don't be hasty, think carefully. It can affect you for the rest of your life. Don't be selfish. You'll make the right choice. Good luck!

Reply to Solution
Posted by: CV | 2004/10/14

Read my reply in the Sexologist section !

Reply to CV