Question
Posted by: Lollie Pop | 2004/10/13

ABORTION

I am 26 and I have had 5 abortions within the past 6 years. Will this affect my ability to concieve in future when I decide on having babies or will it affect my health?

It should not if there were no complications and no infections afterwards. Suggest you use a reliable contraception though.

7
Posted by: *** | 2004/10/14

People like you dont deserve a baby in the future, when you are ready for it!! 5 times a murderer!!!

Reply to ***
Posted by: lizzie | 2004/10/13

Please I hope that your are wrong about the amount of abortions. The first pregnancy may be a mistake. The others are plain irresponsible. Please see a gynecologist asap in order that you can discuss any method of contraception. Otherwise you will walk your whole life with emotional scars.

Please this will be the wisest choice you will ever make.
I am keeping my thumbs up for you. I am not condemning you as I do not know your circumstances

Reply to lizzie
Posted by: Kelly | 2004/10/13

The best thing for you is to go see a gynae especially after so many abortions. Don't take any notice of those unneccary postings, we are not here to judge you for what you have done, you obviously had your reasons.

Good Luck at the doc.

Kelly

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Lizzy | 2004/10/13

Lollie ireally think its best to c a doc to get answers, with so many abortions it sound like you have a problem with contraceptives if u were using them, but if u were not on contracepties, then i dont know what to say, my goondess, that is really a lot hey,u msut be a regular at marie stopes i guess u dont even fillin forms like the others, i bet u they greet u with your name.

Reply to Lizzy
Posted by: Gosh | 2004/10/13

OH my god, pls go and play somewhere else, your r not a lollipop but a realy sucker hey. Kate please dont waiste yoru time with such people.
Are your parteners sperms so strong to go through contraceptives.

Reply to Gosh
Posted by: Kate | 2004/10/13

Lollie Pop I am sorry that you were in the circumstances that you had to have so many abortions. I am not sure whether it will affect your health although I think if they were done profesionally it should be fine.

I however to have a problem with Hmmm's response to your e-mail.

Hmmm: first of all you don't know what this woman has been through, secondly you don't know the reasons why she has had 5 abortions and lastly who do you think you are to call somebody a whore. This woman came here for advice not to be judged by some self centred person who has no compation for anybody. I feel sorry for people like you.

Lollie Pop: the best advice I can give you is to see a gynae and explain your story to him/her.

Good luck and I wish you all the best

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Hmmm | 2004/10/13

perhaps not...seems that you are rather fertile. Hve you not heard of contraception or are you so busy whoring that you don't give a second thought to your own health or that of the babies you have murdered????

Reply to Hmmm