Question
Posted by: Pini | 2007/02/27

Abnormal periods

last year September after I had a TOP I started having abnormal periods. At first I thought I was Pregnant and went for a sonar, I wasn't and that feeling remains. my breasts are growing big, as well as my tummy(but on different occasions). I still have my periods but i have them three to four times a month.

The doctor told me i was psycologically pregnant. my abdomen experieces pains every now and then, especially after having sex. lately I become very dry during sex, I'm financially stressed and am confused.

Dear Pini
This does not sound like something that is in your head - are you seeing a gyne? When last did he do a sonar to check for ovarian cysts, have you had a a uterus scrape or blood tests lately to see why you are bleeding inbetween? Maybe you should go to a gynecologist at one of the provincial hospitals, won't cost you so much and they can just double check for you.
For dry sex you can use KY jelly just before. One should not have pain with sex - there must be something that is not quite right.