Question
Posted by: Cynthia | 2005/05/30

Abnormal

Hi there I've had abnormal menstruations since feb but then for the last month I had my periods for two days only.Normally I have my periods 4 to 6 days.This month it's not even the full menstruation it's like stains but I have period pain in all this occasion.What causes this could it be stress related and I'm not on any contraceptive,I have 1 child.

There could be a number of reasons for your irregular periods - stress, hormonal, ovarian cyst, thyroid problems. You should see a gynaecologist to find out what the problem is.