Question
Posted by: Zelna | 2007/12/18

Abdonimal pain

I am a bit worried about myself. I had 2 x ceserians and because i am overweight it seems as if I have a hernia. (will go for the camera in the new year) My problem is this, above my navel it seems as if there is constant pain/sensitivety. My stomach is going regularly, every day. Obviously i try to eat healthy. It seems as if my abdoman is swolen and when I stand up straight you can feel everything is swolen. I don't have any other symptoms , only heartburn. (i drink Lokit) Could it be the hernia or maybe something else. I used to play with my children but about 1 month ago it started and it hurts when they play with me.

Dear Zelna
The swelling could be due to a hiatus hernia, or something else like an enlarged liver - rather let your GP have a look and organize a sonar if needed?
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Mellie | 2008/03/10

My sister was diagnosed with enlarged liver after she was given wrong medication.Is the enlarged liver curable as she almost in constant pain

Reply to Mellie