Question
Posted by: M&M | 2004/10/13

ABDOMINAL & STOMACHE FAT

I have had 2 cesereans with both my children, am 36 years old. I have a lot of fat on my stomache and abdominal areas (top and bottom)- starting from under my breasts - are there any exercises or special supplements that I can take to take the fat away and get my stomache trim and flat again?

Dear M&M
You can firstly lose weight all round with a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy), which will reduce the amount of fat stored in these problem areas. If you combine the diet with targeted exercises (join a good gym and ask your instructor for specific exercises that target the abdominal area and firm those muscles, or ask Fitness Doc for a specific set of home exercises that concentrated on the tummy, etc), then you should achieve an improvement. If you have been stretched excessively by the caesars and pregnancies then you may find that you need cosmetic surgery to solve this problem. There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.