Posted by: M&M | 2004/10/13


I have had 2 cesereans with both my children, am 36 years old. I have a lot of fat on my stomache and abdominal areas (top and bottom)- starting from under my breasts - are there any exercises or special supplements that I can take to take the fat away and get my stomache trim and flat again?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear M&M
You can firstly lose weight all round with a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy), which will reduce the amount of fat stored in these problem areas. If you combine the diet with targeted exercises (join a good gym and ask your instructor for specific exercises that target the abdominal area and firm those muscles, or ask Fitness Doc for a specific set of home exercises that concentrated on the tummy, etc), then you should achieve an improvement. If you have been stretched excessively by the caesars and pregnancies then you may find that you need cosmetic surgery to solve this problem. There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.
Good luck

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.