Question
Posted by: afropride | 2005/01/04

abdominal pains and unsettled stomach

the morning after i had unprotected sex, i used a morning-after pill which didn't work.during the days when i was supposed to have my period i had dull abdominal pains for few days.when i enquired at the clinic,they said they didn't know what it meant. now i am three months pregnant and whenever i sneeze i feel the sharp pulling from my uterus area. i am worried coz i don't know what is happening.also what would you recommend for my forever unsettled stomach?

Afropride, the best would be to see a gynaecologist because I can’t do much without being able to examine you first. Good luck.