Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/06/25

Abdominal Pains

a month back while on holiday I suffered from a bladder infection and i was so far away from doctors so couldn't go for a check up.

That weekend my urine was reddish don't know if it was blood.

Then had some Citro Soda to help with the burning sensation of the urine.

Weekend went by and felt much better, a month later I have noticed again that I am having abdominal pains, my back aches like hell no signs of a bladder infection as i thought I'd have burning urine as before.

My whole abdomen area is painful to a point that when I lie down it is still painful and pain killers take a while to take effect.

What could it be??

It couldbe due to a number of causes - urinary, gynae or bowel. You wil have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.

1
Posted by: Mandy | 2007/06/25

I think it could be the bladder infection again. I had it twice with short intervals in between. My only sympoms were killing backaches, high temperature. No burning urine. Get meds. Good luck.

Reply to Mandy