Question
Posted by: ama | 2004/02/16

abdominal pains

Greetings
I have a problem of abdominal pains which makes it difficult for me to differentiate between menstrual pains and, abdominal pains, and stomach pains.
Thing is the pains occur several times within a month even when i'm about to go for my monthlies its been difficult for me to prepare.The pain is very sharp and sometimes its seems as if my muscle are being twisted,it's a scary feeling.
i go to relieve myself for 5days within a week,I don't know whether i'm constipated or not. as my boyfriend once said to me.
As a result i stopped taking 'triphasil' as i don't know what caused the pains.
PLEEEEEZE Help out,of whom must i see or what must i take?

See your GP. There are many possible causes for your pain, from bowel problems to urinary to gynaecological problems.