Question
Posted by: Natalie | 2004/12/07

abdominal pain in lower belly, been on pill for a month

Dear Doc

i haev had severe abdominal pain in my lower belly for two days now and wondering if it could be related to the pill (Yasmin) which I started taking one month ago. The pain worsens with moevment and laughing or coughing. Last night it reached a peak and I was rolling around in bed, crying. I called my doctor who recommended a hot water bottle and Myprodol pain killers, which knocked me out. The pain was there all day today and is located mostly in the lower right side of my belly. It has not worsened. I haev no nausea or diarrhoea.

I don't see that this is related to the Pill. See your doctor to establish the cause.