Question
Posted by: Tweet | 2004/11/10

Abdominal pain and pregnant

Could anyone please assist me.I am eleven weeks pregnant and its my first baby.I am experiencing a severe pain below my abdominal on my right hip.I went to visit the doc but he said its more like appendix.thing is the pain comes and goes and once it strikes i can't even sleep all i do is cry as it is painfull.I am scared of loosing my baby as i have been trying to conceive for a long time.Doctor gave me pain killers but they seem to not help.Please help me out as i don't want to experience this kind of pain ever in my life as it puts me through hell.

I can't make a diagnosis without examining you. Your pain seems to be more severe than the usual stretching pains. If your doctor is worried about the possibility of appendicitis, you had better go back for a check-up.