Question
Posted by: nina | 2018/07/11

Abdominal pain

I had a few drinks, less than a month ago. The day after I had a terrible hangover. I spent the whole day throwing up, not eating or drinking anything. A few days later I started having light abdominal cramps that lasted ever since. I visited a doctor, she checked me up and had me a treated with medication which I've been taking since a week but the pain doesn't seem to go away. Please help.

- 2018/07/16

Hi Nina

I suggest that you take a daily probiotic for at least one month (such as probiflora intensive rescue 9 strain) to help balance the normal bacteria in your colon. Try not to drink any alcohol for the next few weeks. If this does not help, I suggest that you go back to the doctor for further tests. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.