Question
Posted by: Zelna | 2007/12/18

Abdominal pain

I had 2 x ceserians about 2 years after another. My son in 2004 and my daughter in 2006. About a month ago I started having the most dreadfull heartburn. My GP thinks it is a hernia because of my weight and my pregnancies. He gave me Lokit which helps. (Going for the camera in Jan) My problem now is my whole abdomin is very sensitive/painfull. This month for the first time in years I had abdominal pain when I had my periods, i usually had periods for 7 days on end and these days it is 3 days only. I haven't changed my pill or anything, so I just want to know if the abdominal pain could be related to my "baarmoeder " & ovaries or somewhere down there. No discharge or anything like that and I am also not pregnant.

It is very difficult to say what is causing the pain without an examination. I would suggest that you see your doctor.