Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2004/11/06

Abdominal Pain

Hi Id like to stay anonymous.
Ive been experiencing Lower abdominal pain, its a pain that starts from the front and goes to the back. It feels as if Im in labour, Ive been to the doctor he told me that its spasm,I think it has something to do with my womb. I also experience pain on the left hand side of my arm and chest, whenever im stressed i get this pain. Could this be something serious. When I get this pain I feel like vommitting and as if I want to use the toilet. this pain is now becoming constant.
Thank You. Plz reply

I'm afraid I cannot make a diagnosis without a full history and examination. Soem additional tests such as an ECG and scan may also be necessary. You will have to be guided by your doctor's advice.