Question
Posted by: T | 2004/10/19

abdominal pain

I have been experiencing lower abdominal pains, they are much worse than period pains and I'm not even on my periods yet.
I'm waiting for pregnancy results, could these pains have anything to do with me being possibly pregnant or it's something else.
I do usually get hectic period pains, and even before I get them I have slight pains. But this is absolutely different pain and unbearable.

thank you

T, it might be due to an ectopic (tube) pregnancy – a fairly serious condition and something that needs to be treated aggressively. There are other options like appendicitis and genito-urinary infections, but an ectopic pregnancy needs to be ruled out first. Good luck.