Question
Posted by: Lolita | 2008/06/01

Abdominal

I have an uncomfortable feeling under my left ribcage it's not painful. If I sit up straight it's fine. I also burp alot after eating. I do get heartburn now and then, but it's not a problem.
I did have a hernia abput 15 years ago, but thought it healed itself.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is possible that you have a gastric ulcer. I therefore, recommend that you consult your doctor to have a barium meal and a gastrocopy done. In the interim, you can use Gaviscon Advanced. Take this before meals to alleviate your symptoms.

Kind regards