Question
Posted by: Yster | 2007/02/22

AB Energiser VS Gym

I am disabled and also a GYM person. I do use most of the facilities in the Gym and do some physical exercises, however due to my disability, some facilities and exercises I cannot use and do them e.g. some stomach exercises. I have now bought AB Energiser for stomach to compliment some stomach exercises that I can do. Now I want to find out if there are any side effects when using this tool.

No, not really, you can pretty much use it safely no matter how often you use it. Whether it works as it claims to is another story, and so I would suggest that you still keep up the other exercises and don't put all your eggs in one basket, so to speak. But it won't have any negative effects.

1
Posted by: Yster | 2007/02/26

Thanx Doc

Reply to Yster