Question
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/01

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop the planet... I want to climb off!

Which planet would you rather inhabit ? ( in my first hasty typo, I asked which planet you'd rather inhibit. Also a good question, come to think of it ). I understand what you want. But I gather that those beaches, trees, skys, breezes, etc., are limited to this planet.
And now Lucia tells me you're busy stretching our pages, too ? And why not give the kids a good laugh with your tae-bo ? Maybe get or borrow a set of earphones so you can blast the music up louder in your ears, but not the neighbours ? let us know what you invent !

19
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/01

Thanks guys... I will try to be inventive tonight and come up with something ... will certainly help!
Have a good evening.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: CP MOM aka sexy heksie | 2004/11/01

SHAUN - ONE RECIPY EMAIL FROM SEXY HEKSIE COMING UP !

Reply to CP MOM aka sexy heksie
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/01

Hehehe... now I hope this doesn't get taken the wrong way, but can you imagine the laughs you'd get from the kids being a bit tipsy!!!

How about having a home karaoke, maybe even get the kids to join. Anyway if you had to stand on the roof & scream, then try & do it at the same time the neighbours get called to pray...

Oh, & if it's only cooking you think you can do, then Sexy Heksie, stuur vir haar daai nuwe resep book wat ek hir u gestuur asseblief... baie pret.

You're ok Inc., if you can find the humour in your own words, you'll definitely be ok.

Oh, can I put the Duracells back or do you wanna take matters in your own hands....

Take care,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/01

Just to glad if I can help anyone - you've all been so good to me and listened to my moaning and b*tching....... Have a good evening - chat to you tomorrow girlfriend...

She sugar cane one comes from Shaun.... he sent it to me when I had the bbad breakdown... it's really pretty hey ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/01

Thank you CP Mom
My phone hasn't stopped beeping... or are the marcians calling me home?
You always seem to send the right message at the right times... God Bless!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/01

done !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/01

Yes... I saw that Lucia and it took my a while before I realized that I caused it... I'm still not sure whether I should feel good or bad about it... ;)
Chelle... I am definitely behaving like a yo-yo today... I am more than frustrated... I need to invent a word for 'more than frustrated'! Oh... look now... now I put myself under more pressure, because I am now going to sit and invent a word!
Bubbles... I have the tae-bo tapes... that Billy Blanks is a nut... I will just kill myself doing what he does... my kids have a good laugh when I start with that.
CP Mom... I need a massage... message me one!
Shaun... I was thinking about alcohol again (am I turning into an alcoholic?)... and I keep stopping myself because of the kids... so I managed another thought... what about the kids having the alcohol? But that wouldn't work... I would feel way too guilty and lousy... so what will I do? I can't play my music loud... respecting the neighbours who are fasting... I have to cook... I don't know what to do. I could possibly stand on the roof and scream at the top of my lungs... can you imagine what the community would do to me?

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/01

Hey Inc., lovely suggestions from all above here, especially Lucia's suggestion about breaking away from routine coz that's what I was gonna suggest as well.

Also, give the boss a fright & scream if you wanna, just be careful the fire-wardens don't mistake it & come running with hoses & stuff... come to think of it, maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea either!!!

Do something out of the ordinary, today or tonite, but resolve to do something you otherwise you wouldn't.

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/11/01

Hi Inc

OMG - did you see what you just did ? The whole "Latest 30 questions" page has been stretched to it's limits with your subject heading - I think that's bloody kewl. In any case - we all hear you and know the feeling - how about baby steps ? Do something totally out of routine tonight, something real crazy like having dinner under a tree in your back yard (just an example)? I always find that breaking away from routine once in a while gives me a breather from the problems - let's one cope better with the almighty struggle for sanity.

You keep well and look after yourself & baby

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/01

Have you realised you have reached two different stages in one day? You were afraid to be alone with "Me" and now you're crying out to be alone - you need time out - you've got things on your mind that you haven't sorted out. It's a time of growth now, but I do know it's not easy. The answers won't come today, but you're going to feel better soon. Hang in there okay?

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: bubbles | 2004/11/01

Thats sweet CP MOM... :)

Inc sounds like you got yourself a case of frustration!!!
I suggest you start going to gym/taebo classes and get it out there - its a fantastic way!!

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/01

Inc. you have my cell number and email addie please use it ? Cell on day and night girlfriend *hug*

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/01

Bleep! I don't know what is wrong with me... I just don't want to be here. I want to lie under a tree somewhere and stay there! I want to watch the stars in the sky and figure out which one to grab... I want to watch the waves on a beach... i just want to shut down from normal life and be by myself... alone with my haunting thoughts. I don't want anyone to need my attention... I don't want to work... I don't want to exist. I just want to scream at the top of my lungs until I lose my voice. I hate feeling like this... I feel trapped, caged like a wild animal. I want to be free... from all the shackles that hold me down! I want to fly a plane... or just fly with anything for that matter... if I have to scream for real, my boss will have a heart attack!
Sorry folks!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/01

Hey BS, did she require Duracell for that???

Sorry but I took the Duracell's out to stop the planet for Inc.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Bright Side | 2004/11/01

The last time a woman wanted to get off she had to take matters into her own hands...heh heh

Reply to Bright Side
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/11/01

Ouch! My ears are stll ringing.

Reply to El-Jo
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/01

I'm trying - I'm trying - but it's whirring around and saying - there is NO WAY I'm letting Inc off here! So, sorry girl - you gotta stay!
Come talk to us and make the stay easier.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/01

Hey Inc.,

We can do that if thats what you want, but I think I should remind you that you may have a very long climb seeing as our planet is round.

What's the problem girl? Anything we can help with? You know you can let it all out here...

I'm waiting,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: HotStepper | 2004/11/01

Hey Inc. Why do you want to climb off?
For goodness sakes, are you ok?

Reply to HotStepper