Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/03/12

a word of hope

Hi you all

i read this forum everyday and everyday we read about all of us how people think they have hit a point of no return i just wanted to say i have been there having had to deal with severere dramatic event in my life - addictions and also severe depression i know how it feels to not see the light but i just want to SAY THERE IS HOPE and by working towards loving yourself again you will get to that point were you feel happy with yourself but just like it is work to keep a relationship going it takes work to build that relationship with yourself.
It took me years to reach out for help and i wish i did it sooner because you cant do it on your own but with the loving support of others and the willingness to change yourself and to except that you are worth loving you can become whole again.

Go see a psycologist or someone who can help you not because you are crazy of weak but because you deserve to be happy and to help yourself. read explore but all in all do it for yourself

THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL......remember that God loves us and we are never alone even when we feel we are.

Dear Kassandra,
As everyone else says, thanks for your words of reassurance. because they are based on your own experience, of triumphing over adversity and escaping healthily from that pit of despair, they are a valuable reminder to us all that it IS possible to achieve, and that it IS worth it to try and to do the needed work -- and that one does not need to do it all alone.

4
Posted by: Emma | 2004/03/12

Wonderful words of encouragement from you Kasandra!

I would just like to add, for all those in need, please donot struggel through life alone..... reach out to other people, there will always be some one out there willing to help you! A problem shared is a problem halved!

Go well everybody out there!

Reply to Emma
Posted by: Juz4Fun | 2004/03/12

Glad to read your reassuring words..
I totally agree with U. There is always hope.

One needs to be positve in order to improve ones life...

Reply to Juz4Fun
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/03/12

Qwertyui

Turn to your Higher Power, turn to look within yourself and remember you are NOT alone there are 1000 of people who are stuck right were you are but just for this moment you must know that things do get beter.....

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: qwertyui | 2004/03/12

Kassandra amazing how it feels that your message was directed at me.

I tell you I am at a point were I just don't know where to turn.

Thanks for the positive words

Reply to qwertyui