Question
Posted by: heriet | 2004/11/01

A WORD OF APPRECIATION/THANX

Hi Doc,

For this i'm about to say here does not concern this site nor the people using this site but i have to say it anyway.

I started to have this terrible haedache yesterday evening i also went to bed and when i wake up this morning it was still painfull,i had to phone the paramedics to comne to my place and they inded came and rushed me to hopsital.

My main point is that i would like to thanx the emeregency 112 they know their job once you phone them they quickly help you. and i want to say to them KEEP UP DOING THE GOOD WORK EVERRDAY. THEY KNOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE.

if i knew where to send this message to them so that every paramedic should read i would. thank you guys. if there's atleast paramedic who is reading this message, i say let me know.

heriet,
I'm so pleased that it worked out fine for you, and that this headache problem sounds like it got worked out for you. I hope the paramedics do read it here. You might try also ringing 112 at a quiet time and asking them for the non-emergency number of their controller / head, so you can call or write there to give them your thanks directly.

1
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/01

I agree with you fully. I recently had to use them as well, & believe me, the response is way more better from 112.

Our government officials should take some tips from them now & then.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun