Question
Posted by: Gita | 2005/12/14

a wet vagina

My boyfriend complains that my vagina gets too wet when we are making love? What do you think is the course of this? He thinks it was bcuz I slept around a lot, which is not the case.

It is a sign that you are aroused by him and is a good sign.

1
Posted by: Joe Don | 2005/12/15

It is a very immature thing for your bf to say. When you are dry he is probably also going to complain. So WHAT does he want?

The wetness is all to do with a woman releasing the fluids in order to make sex more comfortable. Being so wet menas that you are actually enjoying it. Does he not realise this?

Or maybe he is just so small and with you being wet, his little willie has this wet chamber to fill.

Tell him to grow up or find a new girlfriend.

Reply to Joe Don