Question
Posted by: Anon-a-mous | 2008/05/23

A-type personality

My boss keeps on telling me im a A-type personallity - i just laugh and say ja ja

because i dont want him to know i have no idea what this means!

Please do tell me.\

David has answered well. Not all experts agree that this is a useful concept. But when I heard he had described you in that way, I suspected that he's also consider himself Type A. Most people who feel there's any validity in this model, recognize A & B, other sub-types have never really gained broad acceptance.

18
Posted by: SERIAAAS | 2008/05/24

EISH...YOU PEOPLE ....
A TYPE, B TYPE, C TYPE, D TYPE, E TYPE...I HOPE THESE ARE ALL JAGUARS YOU'RE ON ABOUT...
IDIOTS...HEHEHE

Reply to SERIAAAS
Posted by: ME | 2008/05/23

A-Type personality is said to be a person who is always moving, walking and eating rapidly. Feeling impatient with rate at which most events take place.
obsessed with numbers, measuting their success in terms of how much of everything they acquire.

Reply to ME
Posted by: David | 2008/05/23

Must be terrible to drag all this hatred and baggage around day after day. It stems from deep inside and because the hatred is so apparent in her posts her hatred for herself must be even worse. One can only hope she makes a change for the better.

Reply to David
Posted by: Anon-a-mouse2 | 2008/05/23

Yes the weekend calls and as usual you'll be drunk out of your mind in Preslys where you think young boys still look at you because you are so cute meanwhile its because you are mutton dressed up as lamb. Really those tight jeans and little tops for a old lady like you?

You need a serious look at yourself and your life.

But you bore me now, so go away.

*ignore*

Reply to Anon-a-mouse2
Posted by: AFTO | 2008/05/23

Not that is simply abuse - c'mon, put some effort it and insult me properly. And, what's more, you've got the wrong person altogether. Looks like you may have cultured a collection of people who don't like you? That says more about you than you realise....but, truly, you have the wrong person altogether. I wonder what else you are wrong about? Anyway the weekend beckons - all of it sans alcohol...

Reply to AFTO
Posted by: Anon-a-mouse2 | 2008/05/23

David she comes here mostly on fridays and she has nothing good to add or to help anyone with.

I personally know her and trust me she's bad bad bad.

You know the tipe? Has a boyfriend that hits her, drinks to much, drives under the influence, has tappets for friends.

She'll beat you at any swearing contest trust me.

Reply to Anon-a-mouse2
Posted by: David | 2008/05/23

AFTO what on earth is wrong with you?

Reply to David
Posted by: AFTO | 2008/05/23

See what I mean about attention to detail? Its AFTO (O, cow, O, not A)

Hows your pulse rate? 'Bout 102? Like your IQ?

Reply to AFTO
Posted by: Anon-a-mouse2 | 2008/05/23

I know who AFTA is and trust me she'll look for shit where ever she goes that is why her life is so unhappy. So rather ignore her than have a conversation. If you look at every time AFTO posts she's just stirring.

Reply to Anon-a-mouse2
Posted by: AFTO | 2008/05/23

Just thought I'd introduce that little-known thing into the club of mutual backslappers called REALITY.

You can't be serious in wanting to know positves only, surely?

I worked for a Type A creep until one day, after months of abuse from this monster, his heart literally exploded in his chestso I don't have much use for these self-satisfied dreamers who thnk they rule the earth.

Reality sucks, right?

Reply to AFTO
Posted by: Zola | 2008/05/23

And you prefer to dwell in negetives huh AFTO? Everyone has negetives (as well as positives) no matter what type!!!

And you seem impressed with yourself that you have stopped someone from smiling, what's up with that.

Reply to Zola
Posted by: David | 2008/05/23

Very unkind of you AFTO.

Reply to David
Posted by: AFTO | 2008/05/23

Type A is not all good: their impatience, lack of sensitivty, lack of attention to detail and lack of empathy (among other negatives) make them poor partners and lousy bosses. They are most likely to die of apoplexy.

So don't be smug about it - to be told that you are a Type A personlity is more of a warning than a compliment. I don't know if you heard the Call Centre Audio Clip to Vodacom by that loony wanting Avondale's number but she could be categorised as being a Type A.

Not smiling anymore, huh?

Reply to AFTO
Posted by: David | 2008/05/23

A little bit of both I think.

Reply to David
Posted by: Anon-a-mous | 2008/05/23

Thanks! and you are which one?

Reply to Anon-a-mous
Posted by: David | 2008/05/23

Lets see..Type B personality, is not as time conscious, less competitive, avoiding of confrontation and easy-going. They are inclined to self-analyze and evade stressful situations, and less capable at coping when found therein. Type B individuals are more given to maintaining composure during delays.

There is also Type AB, Type C and Type X mixed profile for people who cannot be clearly categorized in the Types initially introduced and have a combination of both types of personality.

Reply to David
Posted by: Anon-a-mous | 2008/05/23

Oops thats me for sure, can I add aggressive?

He said the other day that we get along so well because we are both type A.

Thank You.

ps. what is type b or c or how far does it go?

Reply to Anon-a-mous
Posted by: David | 2008/05/23

Theoretically, people who fall under Type A generally exhibit characteristics such as being time-conscious, highly competitive, direct and more assertive, and less relaxed. Type A individuals are often high-achievers who multi-task, and are unhappy with delays.

Reply to David