Question
Posted by: mike | 2019/07/19

a soft penis

I have to take a beta blocker for my heart, afib. My problem is that when we have sex, my penis doesn't get hard enough for penetration. I do ejaculate, but it is getting frustrating for her and myself. I do like the feel I get when I'm inside her. Is there something I could do to help elevate the problem.

- 2019/07/25

Hi Mike
Yes, there are options available, but one will have to make sure that it does not interfere with your heart condition. There are pills and injections available. I suggest that you make an appointment with a urologist, to learn what the best options are. Good luck.