Question
Posted by: Margie | 2004/10/30

A shared view on everyday problems

I am going to use this forum for a use for which I am sure it was unintended but I cannot help but to see, wondering through all the previous list of replies for an answer long-since posted by myself, that there is indeed room for understanding and companionship amongst people in general. It seems that most of us have problems and hang-ups which we cannot discuss with loved ones, even family members, and this truly is an isolating experience and makes one feel insecure and sometimes unloved. I myself suffer from severe anxiety disorder (blerrie bad panic attacks to those who don't know) and would love to hear from anyone who needs an ear for their problems. CS, please excuse the misuse of your cyberspace, will not transgress in this manner again!

Don't see anything to apologise for, Margie. Since we lost the lately unlamented Osama Bin Foreskin who used to come to every forum he could find to rant about circumcision, it's harder to feel someon;s anusing the forum ! Yes, talking about one's problems and hangups with a loved one can be more difficult than expected, maybe in part BECAUSE they are a loved one. hence the value of a shrink. But apart from being lent a few ears ( and you're welcome to that ) --- have you been to see a shrink to check the diagnosis and try proper treatment for all that unpleasant anxiety you have ? If not, why not ?

1
Posted by: Margie | 2004/10/30

Thank you CS. Yes, I have been seeing a "shrink". I do, however, sometimes wonder if they are as objective as they should be! Just a thought!

Reply to Margie