Question
Posted by: Bee | 2005/07/13

A question regarding replies to confused

What if this friend started bringing up things that she heard from your past like 12 years ago, now she has done it on 3 occasions as has promised not to be she still does and then tells me thats what she heard and its been bothering her and that is why she can not trust me what has dating a guy got to do about trust i did not know her when i left school i have only known her for 6 years does it have anything to do with her and surely she she say these things to me like in the presence of her and me not other people.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Liza | 2005/07/13

I really don't think that she is even a good friend - nevermind a true friend. If being your friend bothers her so much, why is she still friends with you? Seems to me like your friendship is more give than take - and friendships should ideally be balanced. I cut away 'friendships' like this. Its not worth being dragged down.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza