Question
Posted by: Tammy | 2005/12/07

A question for the men...

True or false...

If a man is interested, he will pursue a woman. He won't waste time making his interest/intentions known?
Is it so for all men?

,,,,,

8
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/07

if he is really interested he will chase you until one of the following occurs:
1, he decides that he has caught you (relationship wise) & that you are safely his. then he becomes his usual distant self again.
2, in the chase he looses interest for any reason & abandons the chase.
3, he is on the rebound & you are the cure

good luck for us men can be complex

Reply to shooter
Posted by: ANON | 2005/12/07

Yes,ASP or is it......APS,I realised it after posting my quiz,i am well aware that it's CS not CB.Thanx

Reply to ANON
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/07

And b.t.w. it's CS not CB....

Reply to ASP
Posted by: ANON | 2005/12/07

Oh....ok.Thanks a lot Liza.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Liza | 2005/12/07

,,,, means that CS isn't going to give an answer because the post is more a chat than a problem that genuinely needs to be answered by him.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Pete | 2005/12/07

I can assure that me today are far more cautious than you think.......what I can tell you is the man who does not make his intentions clear staright away is the man who deserves to be pursued, the man who wastes no time needs to be watched.... many men are still very shy, I hope you man takes his time to make his intentions known, because thats great news.

Reply to Pete
Posted by: ANON | 2005/12/07

I never get CB's ",,,,,,,," .What does it mean?

Reply to ANON
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/07

Not quite sure what you mean.

But, if a man is interested, he will not neessairly makes his intentions known, because should he do so and be rejected, it will not be such a lekka thing to have to accept. So he will be more cautious, yet still still show some interest.

Generally, if a guy is really going all out, it could also mean he fears nothing, does not fear rejection. And sometimes that could mean his interests are not that important to me. Its easier for me to flirt with and attract someone I am not really all that into, because I do not have the fear of rejection hovering over my head. So I tend to be more successful with people I am less interested in.

So, if a man is interested, he will show an interest, but not necessarily make his intentions know, for fear of rejection.

Reply to figured it out