Question
Posted by: Gotcha | 2004/01/27

A Q for the ladies,

Tell me where does all the decent ladies hang out these days?? I am talking about ages from say 23 to 28. Those ladies that is still into old values, that wants love and to be loved. Were are you hiding in the Pta area??

Wouldn't it be nice of more of the decent ladies and decent men would get together and raise some more decent kids ?

9
Posted by: Gotcha | 2004/01/29

Hi Tia, we talking serendipity now?? Wanna chat on email friends only. mail me then. deanvermaak@hotmail.com

Reply to Gotcha
Posted by: Tia | 2004/01/29

I'm also 28 and single female, Pta area, don't hang out in night clubs or bars. Most people think I'm young coz I look after myself, I'm a gym fanatic, who knows, mayb we might meet one day.......

Reply to Tia
Posted by: Gotcha | 2004/01/27

Thanx Decent Lady, I am single again. And I know the right one will come along.

Reply to Gotcha
Posted by: Decent lady | 2004/01/27

Good for you looking after youself. Well for those who think you might be and look to young... well they not what you looking for anyway! Hang in there the right lady will come along.......

Reply to Decent lady
Posted by: Gotcha | 2004/01/27

I have one problem, I am good looking, 28 yrs young. Ladies my age think I am about 22 or 24, bacause I look after myself. And then they think he is to young. And most girls goes with friends, male and female. And I don't want to communicate, and then it is her bf. That would not be nice!!!

Reply to Gotcha
Posted by: Decent Lady | 2004/01/27

Strangely enough yes I also prefer places like Dros, Keg, O'Hagans etc. Night clubs like you said is for kiddies trying to be adults! Have you not met some-one yet when going out to the more decent places?

Reply to Decent Lady
Posted by: Gotcha | 2004/01/27

Well, hmmm I don't hang out in night clubs anymore, to many kiddies and drugs. And I am not interested. Social places like dros, keg, cantina magarita, pollys were we play pool. Now you tell me were the ladies hangs out.

Reply to Gotcha
Posted by: Mona | 2004/01/27

Sorry dear, i live in Durbs!!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Decent Lady | 2004/01/27

Tell me where does all the decent men hang out these days?? Also men still into old values, that wants love and to be loved. Sure they definately not hiding and hanging around bar's, nightclubs etc.?????

Reply to Decent Lady