Question
Posted by: ZETA 3/12/2005 | 2005/12/03

A PAIN THAT NO DOCTOR COULD GIVE ME AN ANSWER

I DO HAVE A PAIN THAT COME AND GO (DAY & NIGHT) IT START AT MY NECK (LEFT SIDE IN THE HAIR LINE) NEXT TO MY SPINE. IT GO SLOWLY INTO MY EAR AND THE BACK OF MY EAR, IT GO UP INTO MY HEAD LEFT SIDE. I DO HAVE A BURN SENSATION AND WHITE SPOTS APPEAR ON MY SKIN THE PAIN IS SO SEVERE THAT I WANT TO CRY. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO USE.
THANK YOU
ZETA

Dear Zeta,
I think you should see a neurologist - this sounds to me like a type of "cluster" headache but could be a rare type of migraine. The white spots on you skin makes me think that it has to do with a bloodvessel that goes into spasm. I am sure a neurologist will be able to prescribe something to alleviate the pain. I don't think normal painkillers will work.