Question
Posted by: cisco | 2005/01/11

a miracle has happened

Our dear departed Ruler who died while taking on hijackers in cape town has risen from the dead and is posting on the the cyberdoc forum.

Checking the Cyberdoc posting, sounds unlike the Ruler we knew, and someone just trying to be facetious, including arguing with himself/herself. Curous that then a "Cisco" previously not noticed here, posted this query --- and then "Cheryl" posted here the same question about mouth ulcers. Odd.

10
Posted by: NLM | 2005/01/12

THANKS CS, AS U ALSO CORRECTLY NOTICED, ITS 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Reply to NLM
Posted by: NLM | 2005/01/11

I again went to that site and see the so-called " Ruler " posting there has posted some more under 16043. If you follow the trend of that person's posting, its very clear that it is some immatured person and definitely not the same writing styl than the true Ruler.

Any person can see that.--even an idiot can see that. How ever, i requested that he uses another name. Then i also noticed that there seems to be third Ruler as well, for there is 2 on that site.

I still say the remarks of cisco is SICK.

Reply to NLM
Posted by: Paul | 2005/01/11

Did he actually say something derogotory in terms of the original and dearly departed? Maybe just an innocent case of using a nick.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Paul | 2005/01/11

Seems to have been removed.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Paul | 2005/01/11

Got it and read it, he sounds like he was a remarkable human being. My deepest respect.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: X | 2005/01/11

Search the archives with Ruler as your keyword and you'll pick up the story.Then go to CyberDoc and read posting 16043

Reply to X
Posted by: Paul | 2005/01/11

Which Ruler? I lost this or I never had it, someone please inform me?

Reply to Paul
Posted by: NLM | 2005/01/11

YES, I MANAGED TO TRACE THE POSTING===16043. THAT PERSON, WHO EVER HE / SHE IS, IS JUST AS SICK AS YOU. I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS AT ALL. REMEMBER ONE THING IN YOUR LIFE===AND ASK CS TO CONFIRM MY STATEMENT, AND THAT IS ======THE FATHER OF ASSUMPTIONS IS THE REASON FOR ALL SHITT THAT HAPPENS IN LIFE.

SO KEEP YOUR ASSUMPTIONS TO YOUR SELF

Reply to NLM
Posted by: NLM | 2005/01/11

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL---SHIT. HOW DARE YOU MAKE SUCH A REMARK. ?????? WHO EVER IS USING HIS NIC ON THAT FORUM, IS EVEN MORE SICK. I NOTICE THAT YOUR NIC IS ALSO NEW, SO OBVIOUSLY U ARE SOMEONE WHO IS A REGULAR POSTER, BUT TO MUCH OF AN ASS---HOLE TO GIVE YOUR TRUE IDENTITY.

I DEMAND AN EXCUSE FROM U AND BELIEVE ME, I HAVE ALL THE CONTACTS TO TRACE YOUR POSTING, SO YOU HAVE TILL TOMORROW TO PLACE YOUR APPOLIGY ON THIS FORUM.

NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE MAKE A FOOL OF SOMEONE THAT IS NO MORE ARROUND, SPECIALLY HIM. I HAVE NOT READ THAT PARTICULAR POSTING, BUT WILL GO THERE NOW.

YOU ARE SO SICK, YOU KNOW THAT??? OUT OF RESPECT TO HIM AND HIS SISTER, I DONT EVEN POST HERE AT THE MOMENT, BUT THIS STATEMENT I JUST HAVE TO ANSWER.

Reply to NLM
Posted by: Shaun | 2005/01/11

If that be true & he/she is the same person then he/she will be here shortly to explain...

Reply to Shaun