Question
Posted by: sammy | 2007/04/23

a lump came out of my vagina

Im not sure what it is, but could you help me? I have been on a contrecpion the injection for a few months now which had stoped my pariod for more then a month however I have jus come on my pariod a few days ago jus like I used to so there is no change there intill I went to the toilet and saw a blob of blood like skin type of thing on my pad it looked a bit like a small liver with blood round it. that had come out of my vagina Could somebody tell me what this is as I am in great panic of what it could be!!!! thankyou

It is probably just a blood clot and nothing to panic about.

2

Yes, it does seem like a huge blood clot. You should check yourself with your gynae.

Posted by: Sai_001 | 2007/04/24

Its probably a blood clot, that passed through, but if continues maybe you should get it checked out

Reply to Sai_001