Question
Posted by: Need to know | 2005/12/05

A little worked up

Please help... I am not feeling so great for the past 2 weeks and people are making my mind work over time saying that I may have Malaria (I was in a malaria area 8 weeks ago) and others think I could have Hypatitis (spelling???) I went to the doc last week and was told that I have flu but why do I STILL feel weak, tired and just generally unwell? What are the symptoms of Hypatitis?

Dear Need to know,
Hepatitis gives you yellow eyes, nausea and vomiting and tiredness and your urine is dark like Coke. If you are worried about the Malaria, let your GP do a quick blood test for you. Go back to him and tell him you are still feeling unwell, maybe he should do a few blood tests to ensure that you did not pick up anything 8 weeks ago l(like tick bite fever) Some infectious disease present like flu in the beginning and only show other symptoms later on.