Question
Posted by: SUNSHINE | 2006/10/27

A LITTLE PUZZLED!!!!!!!

HI, JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AFTER INTERCOURSE HOW MUCH SPERM IS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT AND WHEN IT DOES IT COMES OUT IT BUBBLES LIKE AIR WENT INSIDE, IF THIS HAPPENS WONT THE SPERM DIE?? WHAT CAN I DO TO PREVENT THIS COS IM TTC. PLS HELP

Enough sperm will stay inside to allow you to fall pregnant.

5
Posted by: SUNSHINE | 2006/10/27

THANK YOU LOU. YOUVE BEEN A GREAT HELP.

AND AS FOR THESE "BOYS", THEY NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!

Reply to SUNSHINE
Posted by: Husband | 2006/10/27

This is not a gay site you faggot. Rather go to the gay and lesbian site where you can find some other Faggots like you.

Reply to Husband
Posted by: Deon | 2006/10/27

Don't u just love the taste of CUM???
I'm gay and i'd rather swallow than have it in my ass

Reply to Deon
Posted by: Husband | 2006/10/27

Please be careful with the fanny farts ladies.

Reply to Husband
Posted by: Lou | 2006/10/27

As much sperm that went in will come out - we dont have anywhere to store it, it merely goes in and possibly one minute tiny little sperm out of all the millions that are released will fertilise you egg and the rest will come out. How soon it comes out depends on your body, but usually when you stand up or move around etc. It bubbles because air probably did go inside whilst you were having sex.

Reply to Lou