Question
Posted by: sharn | 2006/11/07

A little lonely

Hey Just finished writing finals yesterday.It will be a miracle if I pass, only started studying the day before.My shrink wants to book me in to Tara.I'm binging and purging more than 8 times a day with my parents around and without them, non stop.I feel like now finals are gone all that's on my mind is food.If I pass, i'm studying psych next year and I need to be better for that.Part of me wants the dream of getting better but more of me wants to stay sick.I want to get to 39kgs before Tara which would be quite low but at least then i'll fit in.I'm not sure I want to go to Tara, any advise for me.please?I'm really on my own and don't have anyone elses opinions cuz i'm a complete depressed isolated loner. Not much hope here...

Studying psych may not be wise until you have finished sorting out your own psych problems, and from what you say, there's still quite a way to go in that task. Are you saying you want to get your weight DOWN more so as to "fit in" at Tara ? Do you realize how daft that idea is ? Fitting in is irrelevant --- working hard on getting through and beyond this obsession with weight, shape and control, is important, working hard with the best therapist you can find. You can do it --- go ahead, and when you're beyond this obsession and this depression, you'll be much better able to make good friends you can enjoy

1
Posted by: Dove | 2006/11/07

People like you are a waste to the world, wake up stop complaining and do something about your life. To study Psych you need to use your brains I don't think you have any.

Reply to Dove